- Patented AC direct light engine
- No DC power driver required
- Easily mountable on any surface ceiling
- Can be used for retrofit or new construction
- Certified for use in UL defined wet locations
- No maintenance required
- 450,000 hours MTBF of continuous operation
- 15 year warranty
- BriteCor can produce over 120 lumens/watt measured output
- Constant lifetime lumen output
- Lowest three year total cost of ownership
- ETL certified for retrofit or new construction
BWB WET LOCATION BRIK SERIES
The BriteCor Wet Brik (BWB) series wall, pendant and ceiling mount luminaire is available with clear or frosted lenses and open door frame designed to replace HID lighting systems in the 175W Class. Typical lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 12 to 25 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
The Wet Brik Series features the patented BriteCor™ technology. The AC direct BriteCor light engine does not require a DC power supply.
The BWB Series is certified for use in new and retrofit installations and is available in a 2′ length and a 4′ version in the works.
2 feet (7" x 24")
32 or 48 Watts