- Patented AC direct light engine
- No DC power driver required
- Easily mountable on any surface ceiling
- Can be used for retrofit or new construction
- Certified for use in Class 1 Division 2 environments
- No maintenance required
- 450,000 hours MTBF of continuous operation
- 15 year warranty
- BriteCor can produce over 120 lumens/watt measured output
- Constant lifetime lumen output
- Lowest three year total cost of ownership
- ETL certified for retrofit or new construction
BHLB HAZARDOUS LOCATION BRIK SERIES
LiteSheet’s brilliant solution for hazardous environments and high traffic areas is the company’s new BriteCor Hazardous Location Brik (BHLB) series of driverless LED wall and ceiling mount luminaires.
The BHLB is IP66 rated and listed for use in Class 1, Division 2 groups A, B, C and D with a T4 temperature rating.
Available with clear or frosted lenses and open door frame the BHLB is designed to replace energy inefficient 175W HID lighting systems. Ideal for use in high traffic and hazardous locations such as tunnels, underpasses, industrial parks, schools, universities, public transport and airports, the LiteSheet BHLB exhibits excellent reliability, long life and packs a powerful lumen output. Mounting heights of 12 to 25 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity.
2 feet (7" x 24")
32 or 48 Watts